Gearbox Recondition and Service
Whether you’re using a manual or automatic gearbox, it’s always important to make sure that it’s working properly. A malfunctioning gearbox can have a detrimental effect on your car’s functioning, possibly even leading to accidents.
Here’s a list of the most common symptoms of a malfunctioning gearbox:
- Gear shifting is difficult
- Changing gears is noisy
- Gears slip
- The clutch is hard
- Your car jumps out of gear
- No response from using the gearbox
- Transmission is noisy when in neutral
- Whining, clunking, and humming noises
- Changing gears causes grinding or shaking
- There is a burning smell
- Your car refuses to go into the gear you want
- The clutch drags
If you’re having any of the above issues, contact Pit Air Motors today. With our vast experience and incredible skills of our team, we can offer you a fast, professional gearbox repair and maintenance service. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a manual or automatic gearbox – we know exactly what needs to be done and can offer some of the most cost-effective solutions in London.